Mike's Perfect Patty Melts!.
You can cook Mike's Perfect Patty Melts! using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Perfect Patty Melts!
- It’s of ● Meat Mixture.
- Prepare of 80/20 Quality Ground Beef.
- You need of Worchestershie Sauce.
- You need of Granulated Garlic.
- It’s of Fresh Ground Black Pepper [+ reserves].
- You need of Liptons Onion Soup Mix [use both packages].
- It’s of Fresh Green Onions.
- It’s of Dehydrated Onions.
- It’s of ● Additions.
- You need of Swiss Cheese.
- You need of EX LG Viadalia White Onion.
- You need of Salted Butter.
- Prepare of EX LG Purple Onion.
- It’s of as needed Yellow Mustard.
- Prepare of ● For The Bread.
- You need of Quality Russian Rye Bread.
Mike's Perfect Patty Melts! instructions
- Mix everything in your Meat Mixture section together well..
- Using a Mandolin – thick slice your onions. Onions really are the secret in this dish!.
- Fry your onions in a cube of salted butter and add a good dash of black pepper..
- Fry until onions are translucent. Drain on paper towels..
- Mold your patties larger than your widest pieces of Rye Bread slices. They will shrink slightly upon cooking..
- Using the same onion pan – fry your burgers to taste or preference..
- Use a quality deli style Swiss Cheese..
- Add 4 pieces of Swiss cheese to each patty and steam burgers [covered] for 1 minute..
- Use a fresh quality rye bread. Lightly toast your Rye slices..
- Plate up and serve hot with Onion Rings and ice cold beers in frosted glasses..
- Onion rings..
- Prepare to be freggin' worshiped! Enjoy!.