Seared Tuna Steak Salad.
You can cook Seared Tuna Steak Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seared Tuna Steak Salad
- You need 2 of Fresh tuna steaks.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic salt, onion powder, & pepper.
- You need 1 of Organic spring mix.
- You need 1 of Cherub tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Button mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of Organic cucumbers.
- You need 1 of Black olives.
- It’s 1 of Peppercorns.
- You need 1 of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
Seared Tuna Steak Salad instructions
- Season both sides of tuna steak with olive oil, garlic salt, onion powder, and pepper..
- Heat olive oil, butter and desired amount of peppercorns in a nonstick pan..
- Sear on one side until 1/4 of thickness is done, then flip on other side and do the same. Half the thickness in middle should be uncooked..
- Let tuna rest a few minutes, then cut slices against the grain and lay on top of salad..
- Select dressing of choice and enjoy!.